The First Aid and CPR Training Student Kit with CPR Keychain, Face Shield and Gloves serves a dual purpose. The First Aid and CPR Training Student Kit contains the training supplies used by participants in Red Cross CPR and First Aid classes (without splinting). This set also contains the American Red Cross CPR Keychain with face shield and disposable gloves as an after class take-away for students to keep and use in the event of a CPR emergency. This compact, easy to carry piece of rescue equipment can be put in a purse, back pack, first aid kit, glove compartment or your pocket. The breathing barrier contained in the CPR Keychain is used as a face shield by the rescuer when giving CPR.
Student Kit, First Aid and CPR Training
- 2 Gauze pads, 4″ x 4″, 8-ply
- 1 Roller bandage, 3″ x 4.1 yds
- 1 CPR face shield
- Large latex-free gloves, 1 pair
CPR Keychain with Face Shield and Gloves
- 1 Nylon pouch with key ring, approx. 4″ w x 3″ h x 0.3″ d
- 1 Breathing barrier, latex-free
- 2 Nitrile gloves, latex-free
There are no reviews yet.